Saturday, 18 April 2009

Never judge a book by its cover

How apt is this phrase!!!
It had shown in the life of Miss Susan Boyle. I was on facebook and many have become a fan of her and went to take a look at what is so great despite her looks. Loaded the youtube webpage. At first, I must say I have stereotyped and have also been cynical about her performance when she came on stage. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY
Her voice really impressed me as I watch on. She's very cute. After her performance, she just walked away without hearing the judges' comments. I believe she feels that she might not be able to get good comments from the judges. The wonderful comments must only have settled in after she went backstage as she was in tears.
I must really say "Never judge a book by its cover".

No comments: