Thursday, 16 April 2009

On the bus trip home

As I was on my way home this evening, I was quite tired and was thinking about the next month. It will soon be the month of May. What is so important about this month? It is the month where we celebrate Mother's Day. This year will be 10th May.

During this day, my whole family will be celebrating this day with my grandmother. At the thought of her, my eyes are blurred and filled with tears. She will not be around to celebrate this day with us. Looking out the window and covering my face with one hand, it is embarassing to be seen tearing. I closed my eyes as if to sleep to try to control my emotions and tears. As the bus ride continues, my emotions subsided and wipe my eyes with my hands.

Staring ahead of me, this year will not be the same and I will try to make a difference this year.

No comments: